LETTER TO OUR MEMBERS
At 5am on Thursday the 14th May, after the nation moves to Level 2, the gym will re-open and your membership can resume. YAY!!!!
We understand that circumstances have changed for many as they have done for us and so please bear with us as we transition everyone back to some semblance of normality! Following are a few guidelines and procedures that we have put in place for both the safety and wellbeing of our members and our staff.
GYM LIFE THE NEW WAY & WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Public health is and has always been our top priority, therefore you can be assured that the high standard and top priority of gym hygiene we had in place before COVID will still be the same top standard after. With one use paper towels, sanitary hygiene stations and ample disinfectant spray bottles around we've got you covered!
2. We kindly ask you to take responsibility for the safety of yourself, your fellow members and our staff by doing the following:
- Pack the following for your workout. A gym towel (MANDATORY), a water bottle, your own personal gym mat to lie on (optional) - we do have mats for use WITH your own towel and also some for sale, sanitiser for your hands (optional), gloves and mask if you feel more comfortable wearing them (optional),
- Sign into the gym using your tag, not someone else's (partner or flatmates etc). This enables contact tracing if necessary.
- Sanitise hands upon entry or wash them in the bathroom BEFORE and AFTER your workout
- Use your towel whenever you sit or lie on surfaces. This was a standard gym rule anyway ;)
- PLEASE stay at home if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms or if a family member or close contact has been/is ill. Please check here for Covid Symptoms - https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/about-covid-19/covid-19-symptoms/
- Maintain the standard social distancing guidelines outlined on the government website - https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19
- Use the paper towels and spray bottles to sanitise ALL equipment after use. If you touched it, it needs a wipe. Consider it an active rest period :)
- PLEASE report any blatant breaches of the rules to Rachel or staff on site so that we can review camera footage and speak to the member involved - 0800 35 00 80 - I do have faith that our Four Peak members are extremely on to it though!
- OPENING HOURS are temporarily restricted to provide controlled attendance and tracking - These hours will be 5am to 9pm - 7 days a week
Our superstar trainers are ready to hit the ground running with our new Group Fitness calendar AND a makeover of the room to boot! New Rubber Flooring, New Equipment AND our NEW way of training! Were calling it POD TRAINING! - I know, I know, its not a new concept but its new to us! :)
- 8 PODS (Stations) sufficiently and safely spaced
- Your own personal space
- Your own personal equipment
AND SOME SERIOUSLY AWESOME SESSIONS AND SOUNDS!
This does however mean that spaces are currently limited to 8 and therefore BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
So be sure to join our FOUR PEAK GROUP FITNESS page to stay in the know! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/170948153389572
The new group fitness calendar is attached to this email and will be released on social media after the announcement.
ALL Classes will start on Monday 18th May however the ladies are planning FREE sessions from Thursday to Sunday and will advertise these as they decide when.
If Facebook isn't your thing thats ok! You can get all the info you need at www.fourpeakfitness.co.nz
For all membership queries please email Rachel - http://www.fourpeakfitness.co.nz/contact
And last but not least WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!! Bring on Thursday 14th May!
Yours in health
Rachel & The Four Peak Fitness Team