I am about to teach you a little trick you did not know you needed...I'm also 90% sure this will become your new brekkie or quick lunch addiction for at least a week, it's that good!
Grab a couple of eggs and get ready to create some magic my friends!
1 teaspoon of butter
Splash of milk
Salt and pepper
1 wrap (I love the Rebel Bakehouse ones)
Tomato, mushroom, spinach, capsicum, avo, silverbeet, onion - whatever you fancy
Relish or sauce for added flavour
1. Heat butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat. While the pan is heating, crack the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add a splash of milk and whisk with a fork to combine.
2. Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan, swirling around to evenly coat. When the egg begins to set, place the wrap on top and press down. Continue cooking for 30-60 seconds.
3. Flip the wrap over and cook the other side for a further 30-60 seconds.
4. Remove from pan and transfer to a plate, egg side up.
5. Cut a line from the centre of the wrap to the edge.
6. Arrange your fillings in quarters of the wrap - I went for cottage cheese, parsley, tomato, mushroom and silverbeet. Then drizzle with your sauce.
7. Begin folding the wrap into quarters, beginning with the cut edge. You will end up with a triangular pocket containing your fillings! Enjoy 🤤
I challenge you to not want this on repeat - and why wouldn't you?!
Mix up the fillings and try different condiments. Some tinned fish, shredded chicken or even baked beans would be a great addition for some added protein too.
If you don't like cottage cheese (I like it as a great source of protein and calcium), try a little grated regular cheese instead.
Please let me know if you give this recipe a try! Also, feel free to get in contact if you have any questions or comments - I love hearing from you.
Find me on Instagram - @kando_training, or Facebook - @KANdoTraining.